CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Un Meme

Aliena has nominated me for a Meme! Me gusta leer su blog para ayudarme con mi español (I like reading her blog to help me with my spainsh) ¡Muchísimas gracias Aliena!

The rules of a meme:


- To Copy the rules.
- To Write 14 "small things" that do me happy.
- To Select 6 blogs so that they continue with the meme and to notify them.

So 14 things that make me happy.

1. watching old movies
2. dancing in the rain
3. hanging out with friends
4. fresh flowers in my room
5. finding cool things at thrift stores
6. curling up in bed with a book during a thunderstorm
7. going on walks at night with my iPod
8. big football games
9. seeing people you haven't seen in ages
10. reading other people's blogs and reading all the thoughtful comments you leave on mine
11. having omelets and relaxing with my bf every sunday during the school year
12.having an excuse to get dressed up
13. taking photos to document my life
14. going to Disney world

And now the other people I nominated

Solo Lisa y Nada Mas
Vintage Vinyl
Just Kiss N Makeup
LCL Fashion
Couture Carrie
Fatal Attraction to Fashion

Pass it on! :]

11 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I love your list. We share many similarities.

Thanks for your comment as well, I love anything off the shoulder. And I'm an 80's girl, so it's all in good fun. ^_^

Sharon S said...

A great list, I love doing some of these too!

Katia said...

We have 6, 12, 13, 14 in common =]
And fresh flowers in my room is pretty great, hehe

Unknown said...

ahh.
i like the 14 things that made you happy :)

we have a lot in common.

Couture Carrie said...

Thanks sweetie! I am very excited for this!!

Lisa said...

I go on evening walks with my iPod too. :)

Thanks for the tag! I'll probably do my meme sometime next week.

Anonymous said...

i love fresh flowers too! i just get upset when they die so quickly. =/

Anonymous said...

i love walks with my ipod too! and flowers!
x

Danz said...

I love your list! Reading about the things that make you happy made me smile. These are some of those priceless things in life that always lift your mood.

Thanks a lot for the tag! I haven't done this one yet so I'll try to do it soon.

..... said...

yeah wicked list

♔Jaimie said...

thank you so much, darling! I'll repost soon!